Sberbank has been named the Most Innovative Bank among retail banks of Central and Eastern Europe by Global Finance magazine. The banks that competed in this nomination were assessed in terms of how actively they use cutting edge technology and the latest approaches for serving clients.
Sberbank topped the nomination following a review of five of its innovative projects:
- Dialogues in Sberbank — a unique banking service that lets clients easily communicate with each other and send money, stickers and e-postcards in chat format.
- Single Search in Sberbank Online — this machine learning-based solution delivers personalised results to users, thereby helping them to quickly find what they need.
- The Sberbank Online platform, which allows an unlimited number of independent teams to simultaneously develop the mobile application and web versions of Sberbank Online.
- Corporate business card — the first corporate card on the market for small businesses with an extended grace period for purchasing goods and services from the bank’s partners.
- Ecosystem Dashboard in the omni-channel Navigator platform, which allows its users to monitor the fulfilment of key financial and non-financial indicators, and analyse investments and implementation of business plans with a breakdown for companies of the Sberbank ecosystem.
“The financial institutions that received Global Finance’s The Innovators 2019 awards masterfully break down barriers to unleash creative thinking. They have set the bar for using creative approaches to deliver valuable products and solutions,” Joseph Giarraputo, publisher of Global Finance magazine said.
The winners of the awards were selected by the editorial team of Global Finance together with renowned journalists who cover banker sector innovation.