September 3, 2018, in the concert hall “OASIS” (Lipkivsky, 1A) – will be held the VIII Kyiv Blockchain Forum, international event devoted to Blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency sphere.
Two threads of the Forum will allow everyone to find themselves in crypto-reality, we will discuss:
- ICO 2018 – Trends in the formation of a mature investment market;
- guides for beginners – how to buy crypto and not to lose money;
- crypto-trading – success is relative;
- implementation cases of Blockchain technology in business;
- legalization of crypto-assets – for whom the law of digital assets is beneficial;
- Blockchain development – smart contracts and own platform.
The forum welcomes high-quality content, a friendly community and an atmosphere of perception of the ideals of cryptographic freedom. In particular, the VR zone will allow attendies to feel the spirit of a new reality, and a demonstration of Paytomat technology will give you ability to try the crypto-currency economic model in action.
Aeneas political blockchain startup will offer users the opportunity to raise funds and implement their own socially-oriented political projects, including lobbying community interests.
A demonstration area of 700 m2 will allow industry representatives to showcase their achievements and developments of 2018, while visitors will be introduced to cutting-edge technologies and have a chance to meet their creators in a relaxed atmosphere.
The event will be interesting to everyone who is not indifferent to the sphere of crypto, who is open to the new and is ready to create Blockchain Reality with us!
Schedule of the event and list of speakers could be discovered on official website
To book tickets (800 ukrainian hryvnas) visit
Organizer of Kyiv Blockchain Forum: Gesellberg Cryptofinance.
Phone: +380 97 939 13 33